I am so humbled and excited to have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Angela over at Oh Happy Davis! I never win anything, so this is super exciting for me to be recognized within the blogger community. Thank you girl this made me so happy!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and a link back to their blog!
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you!
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions for them
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog!
My questions to answer are:
- If you didn’t have to sleep what would you do with the extra time? Read and Crochet. Those are two of my favorite hobbies, but there just aren’t enough hours in the day anymore.
- Name a fictional place you would most like to go. Neverland! I mean you don’t age, you get to act like a kid and dodge wrinkles? Yes please!
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months? Well, I’ve got a pretty cool announcement coming, *wink, wink* and I am really looking forward to doing my first expo for Maggie’s Fresh Kitchen.
- Name something you will NEVER do again. SKY DIVE!!!!!
- What get’s you fired up? In a feisty, angry way – nothing gets my blood boiling like the fake “perfect mom”, can’t stand that! In a professional, good way – knowing that my long term plans for MFK will include feeding fresh and healthy food to those who cannot afford it.
- Name the most memorable gift you have ever received. This Christmas my husband totally surprised me with a new car. Materialistic? Hell yes, but you can’t tell me you’d forget about that one, haha!
- If you had a personal flag what would be on it? Food, food and more food!
- What lie do you tell most often? I can’t go because my kids ______. Living that introvert life, I like my house what can I say?
- Which celebrity do you think is most down to Earth? I’d say Mila Kunis – but not sure if I think that because of her in real life or because of her character in Bad Moms.
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it? I would never let MY kids do ___________.
- You can make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life; present or future. What time in your life would you call and what would you say? I would most definitely call myself back in college and tell my past self to follow the life path that YOU want and not what OTHERS want for you.
Meredith @The Southern Source
Renata @Nourish with Renata
Josephine @The Great SAHM Life
Ari @The Amateur Chef
Heather @Milk and Hugs
Lauren @Fork Broccoli
Jess @The Simplicity Journal
Susanne @Life ‘n Review
Logan @The Type A Hippie
Susie @Shamelessly You
Questions for my Nominees:
1 – What is one thing that you LOVE about yourself?
2 – Who inspires you?
3 – If money was no object what would be your dream vacation?
4 – Favorite guilty pleasure?
5 – What humanitarian issue gets you fired up and wanting to make change happen?
6 – What is one food you cannot stand and what is your favorite?
7 – Chocolate or Vanilla?
8 – Small town or City? Why?
9 – In your opinion who is the biggest female influencer of our time?
10 – What is your favorite animal?
11 – If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Make sure to tag #maggiesfreshkitchen with your post so I can read all your answers!
Click to Share