Soooooo, who am I to talk to you about Mantras, right? I surely am no meditation guru and I haven’t spent hours in a remote location “finding myself”, but, I have worked as a healthy lifestyle coach for over 10 years and I’ve had the most amazing attitude shift in myself. If you read my blog post Balanced Living vs. Healthy Living, you know that the mind is just as important as the body to keep healthy – something that’s impossible to do if you’re constantly battling a negative attitude. You are capable of achieving all the dreams you have set for yourself, and a little mindset shift might be all you need to launch yourself forward.
- I AM ON MY OWN JOURNEY: Social media makes it nearly impossible to stay focused on yourself and not compare your road to others. What’s important to remember here is someone else’s highlight reel in no way depicts the hurdles they jumped to get there. Your journey is unique to you and that’s what makes it so beautiful!
- I AM ENOUGH: I know I talk about this all the time, but the Mom perfection seriously NEEDS TO STOP! I just can’t understand why we do this, and why so many mothers, and women in general, feel like they aren’t enough or doing enough. Please ladies, this world would not be revolving if it weren’t for the women and each unique individual contributing. If you choose to repeat one mantra daily that I recommended in this post, make it this one.
- WHAT I HAVE TO SHARE IS IMPORTANT: This is so important on so many levels! I’m not telling you all to go out and put yourself out there on social media or on a blog for the whole interweb to read, but, speak up! You have a voice, and it is there for a reason! You have important opinions and they matter!
- LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER: There are always storms, and from them come the most beautiful rainbows. There is no such thing as not having hardship, it happens to everyone, you cannot escape it. But, remember the hard times and make the beautiful moments that much sweeter. Don’t let some rough circumstances harden your heart; know that life is a beautiful disaster and that your sweet moment is just around the corner.
- LOVE ALWAYS WINS: “Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. It’s simple, do everything with a loving heart and it will be hard not to see an attitude shift.
Happy Monday my loves – I hope this can start your week off in the right direction. Do you have a daily mantra that you use? Is there one in the post that resonated with you? Let me know in the comments, I love hearing back from my readers!
Love you all,
Click to Share